Heavy Duty. Mean. And Old School Cool.
The Brinkmann 68 in. Charcoal/Wood Steel Trailmaster Grill and Smoker features approximately 962 sq. in. of cooking space, making it great for everyday or large gatherings. This versatile grill and smoker features welded, heavy-gauge steel construction. A smokestack damper and an adjustable side air vent help regulate heat and smoke.
Grill Specs Summary
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Primary cooking area 675 square inches
- Secondary cooking area 287 square inches
- Total cooking area 962 square inches
- Porcelain-coated wire cooking grate
- Large front shelf for condiments and platters
- Extend smoking time with large off-set firebox
- Handy warming tray on top of firebox
- Adjustable smokestack and side air vent to regulate heat
- Large wheels and end handle for easy movement
- Assembled Depth (in.): 35.00
- Assembled Height (in.): 54.80
- Assembled Width (in.): 68.00